Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Family Dine out at Jogoya

Thursday 7 January 2010
My dad has mentioned few times to go eat out at Jogoya. Given the right timing, and getting the Jogoya VIP card (borrowed from my Mum's friends), we were able to dine out on Thursday 7 January 2010. This is roughly less than a month before my father's passing.

Dad has taken a lot of delicious seafood, Japanese delicacies. I am pretty sure my dad did not take any raw Japanese food. After the meal, he felt very full. At some point, he mentioned he felt sick because he has overeaten quite a bit.

Overall, we enjoyed the meal very much.
People present: My mum, Myself (Alex), my sister (Angie), my brother (Kechun) and brother in law (Jong Theng).
It was probably my dad best meal he enjoyed very much before leaving this world.

Some photos:













No comments:

Post a Comment